Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have not

dropped of the face of the earth. I am still here, but I am a bit overwhelmed with various things going on, and the result is no quilting and no blogging. I am reading people's posts, but commenting seems a bit beyond me right now.

I did manage to finish my Gamelan top (wall hangings are so fast!), but I am going to change the proportions a bit to fit the space I will use it in. I hope to have pictures in the next several days, but in absence of those, I thought I would share this:
If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
John Kenneth Galbraith
US (Canadian-born) administrator & economist (1908 - 2006)
It gave me a laugh.

4 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Great quote. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Glad you're still there Lori - your purple bag from my bloggiversary draw is still here waiting for you to send me an address to post it to - please email it to thebebbs@hotmail.com and I'll get it in the post to you :o)

Avalon Acres Farm said...

I'm glad to see you are still around, I haven't been able to check blogs lately, either, so I hope everything is ok with you and yours! Your Gamelan top is beautiful! Take care!

Kay said...

I too love that quotation! Maybe I'll put it on my wall.