Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WIP - Log Cabin

Although I feel like I have been posting right and left, I will post again today for WIP Wednesday. As I said in an earlier post, I finished my Log Cabin top, and now I am waiting to buy backing (though I could still piece the backing). Here is the design chosen by my family. The pictures aren't very good because it was a bit too big to photograph well where I had it. Ah well. By the way, that grey spot is apparently dog hair. It isn't there now. I checked.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

It's gorgeous. There's nothing better than bright colors set off by black.

dee said...

just gorgeous Lori-wow, love those colors

QuiltingFitzy said...

This is GORGEOUS! (I think the gray spot was either a light's reflection or a bit of dust on the lens itself.)

Thanks for the pics on the school construction, you must be very excited!