Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Trip Through History

Since my sewing machine is still in Hong Kong, I have not been doing much quilting. I did get out my hand piecing project, and did a few partial blocks. Unfortunately, I made my own templates with very thin and slippery plastic so my cutting is not particularly accurate. We will have to see how it turns out. I will try to get some pictures this week.

Last night DS had a school play, Dig It. The story is that Lucy (early hominid) takes some kids through history. It was a riot.
The tall skeleton is mine. :)

Civilizations of Mesopotamia

On to Egypt.
Confucius brings everyone to see the civilizations of Asia

Greece is the Way

Toga Party!Visions of the Future

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wow! That looks spectacular, the costumes are awesome!

Kay said...

What fun--thanks for those pictures!

Deborah M. said...

Quite an ambitious school play! Very impressed!

Juryizstillout said...

Wow...how wonderful! He sure is a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by the blog and cheering me up!

Vicky aka Stichr said...

I just Dig It! love the play. And your 'drunk-on-path' looks really good.

Granny Fran said...

Wow, great costumes and spectacular lighting effects!