Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sally approves

of the flannel quilt backing. This is the first quilt that I have used flannel on, and I hung it on the Nordic Track last night so it did not get to wrinkled before the next time I got to work on it. Sally definitely approves of my fabric choice.

"I'm so cute, don't make me move!"

It is really a narrow space in there. I am glad she didn't end up getting stuck by the pins in it! Some of them have a tendency to pop open.Usually she stays off my quilts in progress, even when I have them out on the floor. had to force her to move so I could do my morning exercise.




"Okay, if I can't have the flannel one, I guess I can use this one." Please excuse the debris from DS getting ready for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

His Office, My Studio said...

Sally know what is comfortable.

Thank-you for your comment on my blog.