Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Since I just finished my Butterfly Trails quilt, I don't really have much to show for today's WIP Wednesday. Here, then, is the beginnings of my Rattlesnake quilt, based on the pattern in Karen K. Stone's book. Lots of blue and orange/red strips waiting to be sewn into blocks. I love her patterns, and I hope to make a few, but this one is taking a long time. I find I can't do too many at once or I lose concentration and start making mistakes. Now that I have finished Butterfly Trails, I think I will work on this one for a while.

By the way, the strips are hanging on the door to my computer cabinet, which used to close to hide the mess in my "office". I used to hang my strips on the Nordic Track, but now that it is being used, my workspace is suffering the indignity of regular expose. I guess that is a good thing though, LOL.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I am very curious to see what a Rattlesnake quilt looks like. I like the colors you are using.

His Office, My Studio said...

Can't wait to see your quilt! I have Karen Stones book and love her Rattlesnake Quilt. Sounds like you need more space.

Kay said...

I also will want to see this quilt. The bright orange and blue is very striking.